Apr 18, 2013

Racun Dalam Masakan

Assalamualaikum.


With a slow, polite yet stern voice of my hands, I beg you to please stay out of my family, Sir.


Stay out of my family's business, marriage or anything related to my parents. You can messed things up with me, but not when it comes to my family. Especially when it comes to destroying a happiness that was built after so many holes and pricks.


Yes Sir, you could challenge my patience limit. Of course, two can play the games.


But I warned you. Again, with a slow, polite and unwelcoming calm of voice, PUT YOUR ASS OFF AND STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY.


You really don't want to encounter me when I lose my patience. Yes Sir, I could be very cold and mean when it comes to a family issue. I'll fight with everything that I have for giving a perfect childhood to my little brothers. You don't know me and I barely know you, but I know your names. I know what you've done behind my back.


I know everything that you've done, without anyone to report it back to me. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean that I'm stupid. And just because I didn't say anything regarding this, yet, doesn't mean I can't swirled you up when I was tormented in my own anger and demons.


For the last time, I ask you to stop bothering other's family.Stop being a marriage parasite. You have your own family, Sir, and I bet you'll know how it feels when there's a scissor between the folded clothes.


This is a polite and one-time words I hurled at you, Sir. And I don't do second warning. May Allah enlighten your heart.


1 comment:

wisata outbound said...

nice day:)
saya adalah saya hari ini karena pilihan-pilihan
yang saya kemarin..


bagi-bagi motivasi yaa.. :)


http://wisataoutboundmalang.com/