May 24, 2013

Accident

Assalamualaikum.


Its been so long yet this is the only time I've got to write something upon Syed's wedding.


Last 2 May, I went to Teluk Intan using bus and stayed at Siti's house. The next morning both of us and Dilla went to Ipoh using a car that Siti borrowed from her aunt. I was beyond excited weheee that was my first time visiting Ipoh and being in a car with my friends!









We reached Pasir Salak to get our SPM certificates. And yeah, acting like it was our last time visiting here. Err, maybe?


And we arrived at Syed's house at about three hours later due to crazy GPS and shitty roadway -,-




















And yeah, its not just a wedding. Its a reunion hoyeahh this is Sparta guyss!! I found my old lovelies and only God knows how much I miss each and every one of them :')






Imissiu Ilebiuuu Syifa and Zahra!


On our way back, it was raining heavily. As some of you might know, I've got this bad manners of not buckling up my seat belt. Therefore I was just sitting like a baws besides Siti the driver and Dilla was at the back seat.


As we arrived Teluk Intan, Siti wanted to drop Dilla when suddenly there was an unexpected thing ever in my life happened.


When I was holding my handphone, there was a big shock on my forehead and I realized I was jerking forward from my seat. In pain due to my knocked out forehead, I looked at Siti's face whom was pale like a death body and Dilla was just remained silent at the back. I quickly scanned the environment and the actual thing that was happening to us.


We've got into an accident.


We've bumped into a Honda car in front of us. Bloody hell I was fear to death but quickly resumed my facial expression as Siti looked like she was going to cry. I told her to calm down and don't think of the worst. Then I saw two guys coming out of that Honda car and heading to us.


This isn't good. We're dealing with several men while there are three of us.


That guy knocked my window and told us to stop nearby the Kolej Komuniti Teluk Intan. I nodded and Siti phoned her friend whom is also a guy. Its a good thing to do as we're all girls with zero knowledge of handling this accident. Only God knows how trembling my hands were when we're out of the car to face those guys.


Alhamdulillah things worked out quite well. I could write all of those moments here but I got a lifetime to do so. And frankly speaking, I'm quite lazy teheeeeeeeee I just get back from work and all I can see now is bed. Donno why I opened Blogspot instead -,-


Because the rest is just a history.






There. As good as new. Congratulations on your new-looking car Hisan!


No comments: