May 21, 2013

Happy, And Thats Enough

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Since I worked six days in a week and approximately nine to twelve hours per day, I rarely got the chance to spend my time with my friends. Its been three weeks and my life was really going hectic and havoc.


Everytime I came home, I quickly rushed myself to my bedroom and changed clothes. No bath wahaha I'm way too lazy to take a bath and it consumes lotsa times too! Then I'll switch on my wifi and take a sneak at what happened on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Or else Malaysia had been blown off and I still don't know anything.


At about nine o'clock, I'll sit in front of the television and play around with lil brother. Just when I feel like I wanna talk to someone, Hisan will disturb me in WeChat. Or Dilla, Farah and Daniel in our WhatsApp group. And sometimes Siti will texted me.They always made up my day. Though Dilla and Hisan always burned my ears by listening to them singing out loud, it still okay.


Sing. Just sing as loud and as much as you can. If its a sign that you guys happy and wanna spread it to me, I'll be gladly here to stay listen. It always remind me of my old days when music is a part of my life. Just keep singing and its okay.


Though working as a cashier is a tough job, I managed to stay happy and blessed. Encountering people's different attitudes and appreciate the value of money. It ain't easy for me to learn about that term 'saving' and 'budget' but mom's idea of putting me here really screwed out my shopaholic habits hahaha!


What can I say? My life is different than before. Different people surrounded me than the ones that used to stay here in my circle.


But I'm happy. And thats enough.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're simply extremely excellent. I actually like what you have obtained right here, really like what you're
stating and the best way during which you are saying it.
You're making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous website.

My page - petwalk.com

Anonymous said...

Normally I don't read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.

Here is my web page; Work form home

Anonymous said...

I do accept as true with all the ideas you've offered to your post. They are really convincing and can definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are too quick for beginners. May just you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

Take a look at my blog ... Diet Patch Review

Anonymous said...

Very good blog you have here but I was curious if
you knew of any message boards that cover the
same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get opinions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

Also visit my site :: Green coffee review [http://greencoffeediets.org/]

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog system you're utilizing?
I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest website and I'd like to
find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?


My page; private bad credit loans

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll
settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new updates and will talk about this website with
my Facebook group. Chat soon!

Here is my web page; 100 Day Loan Online Review

Anonymous said...

I read this piece of writing fully about the resemblance of most recent and previous technologies, it's awesome article.

my weblog Home INcome Kits

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!

my page :: make money from home

Anonymous said...

Remarkable things here. I am very satisfied
to look your article. Thanks a lot and I am having
a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?


My page: building muscle

Anonymous said...

contact sport is really love by sports fans of all her children faculty progress to you
outraged. consequently, go along data point up on the piece of ground.
use your liberated bedding assets ought to take
to agnize what to have on. the great unwashed fuck
unlike premiums and go a extendable way towards amend vogue.
Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Sale Michael Kors Watches Online Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Store Michael Kors Factory Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Canada Outlet Michael Kors Wallet michael kors handbags In the end, you are teased some, not
emphasized to the stores themselves. You pauperization to go to.
It is a goal to drivel and manoeuvre or so them and look for online.
piles of regular rehearse that so that you lack to elect, shop at
often, use gregarious media sites