Jul 2, 2013

India I'm Coming

Assalamualaikum.


NAME : AQILA BINTI MOHD NOOR

INTAKE : JULAI 2013

PROGRAMME OFFERED : D14 - BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY(MBBS) - COLLABORATION WITH VINAYAKA MISSIONS UNIVERSITY

CAMPUS : UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR ROYAL COLLEGE OF MEDICINE PERAK


* * * * * * * * * *


Syukur, Ya Rabb.


This is for you, mom. This is for you, dad. This is for each and every one of you whom always be here by my side through thick and thin of my life.


I've promised myself to fully devote into this field of study whenever I was given even the slightest chance to do so. Therefore I vowed to myself I will never -- Ever again waste this chance.


I'll be a good and devoted doctor towards my deen, nation and ummah. Amin Ya Rabb.


Alhamdulillah. 


One step closer, Qila. One step closer.


Senyum lebar sambut syukur =)