Jul 30, 2014

Too Much Information (TMI) Tag

Assalamualaikum.


Few days ago I watched Bethany Mota's channel and she's doing a TMI tag in one of her latest videos. So I've been Googling this TMI questions and decided to answer it, since I'm quite bored and got nothing to do.


Just kidding.
Even if I got plenty of tasks to do, I'm still going to do this anyway hehe. I'm that kind of person that is determined enough to do something once I decided I want to. Good quality I guessed, but sometimes bad as well!


So, here it is!


(Super Saiya Aqila is typing with a speed of a thunderbolt)


1: What are you wearing?

: Right now, its a pink cotton long nightdress from Tesco. I kinda wear pyjamas, long nightdress and even baju kelawar almost everyday and everytime whenever I'm at home. Even siang buta yang panas pun aku masih suka pakai tshirt dan seluar tidur bila duduk dalam rumah, jadi orang selalu keliru sama ada aku baru bangun tidur atau baru nak tidur hehehe.


2: Ever been in love?

: With my family, every single days. With my friends, right after I knew them inside and outside. With my cats. With myself, my dreams and my mind forever as long as I live. But when it comes to love for the opposite gender, twice.


3: Ever had a terrible breakup?

: Once.


4: How tall are you?

: 156 cm and the number doesn't changed since I was in Standard Six.


5: How much do you weigh? 

: The range goes from 50-59 kg. But right now its 56. I never put any serious attention for my weight anyway.


6: Any tattoos?

: Nop.


7: Any piercings?

: Once, for my earings but unfortunately I'm allergic with any types of metal earings so the holes at my ears remain empty.


8: OTP?

: Last time I talked with somebody on the phone is with my mom, and she reminds me to do the laundry.


9: Favorite show?

: Plenty of em. But on top of the list is Hunter x Hunter anime!


10: Favorite bands?

: Plenty of em too. But mostly on my playlist are A Rocket To The Moon, Mayday Parade, All Time Low, Lifehouse, The Click Five, Vampire Weekend, He Is We, Simple Plan, Linkin Park and The Script.


11: Something you miss?

: My past.


12: Favorite song?

: Right now, its Road Untraveled from Linkin Park and Joshua from Lifehouse.


13: How old are you?

: 20 on 22th of July :)


14: Zodiac sign?

: Cancer.


15: Quality you look for in a partner?

: Someone who knows how to say "Yes" and even "No", although the truth sometimes hurts. Someone who can read all my writings and poems and still smile at me even if he didn't understand any of it.


16: Favorite Quote?

: Be the changes you wanted the world to be.


17: Favorite actor?

: Maya Karin! Hands down it will always be her! (fangirling mode is on)


18: Favorite color?

: Pastel colours and white.


19: Loud music or soft?

: It depends on my mood.


20: Where do you go when you’re sad?

: Most of the time, this blog. I tend to write more every time sadness hits me.


21: How long does it take you to shower?

: 10-15 minutes? Sometimes more but I don't usually take a long shower, unless when I wanted to be alone and bathroom is the only place unoccupied. 


22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

: Hehehehehehehehehehe. No matter how early I wake up from my sleep every morning, I will always finished myself at 7.30 am.


23: Ever been in a physical fight?

: I once punched a guy and slapped a girl. But don't worry, that was several years ago.


24: Turn on?

: Words, writings and poems. Basically any small gesture of kindness.


25: Turn off?

: Betrayal and people with no stand to fight for.


26: The reason I joined blogspot?

: I like to write and I often express my thoughts in words form. Simply because I found it much more beautiful and meaningful.


27: Fears?

: Anything that belongs to Nematode, Trematode and Cestode.


28: Last thing that made you cry?

: The death of David Amos in my story.


29: Last time you said you loved someone?

: I said it in my mind, all the time.


30: Meaning behind your blog's name?

: Nothing. Aqila Syahiena is just a name.


31: Last book you read?

: Mars and Venus Starting Over - A Guide For A Painful Breakup and Loss Of Loved Ones.


32: The book you’re currently reading?

: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green!


33: Last show you watched?

: Grown Ups.


34: Last person you talked to?

: My cat, Wonka. 


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

: Friend. I never  have anyone to text other than my family or friends anyway.


36: Favorite food?

: Cheese. Cheese. Cheese. Anything that has cheese on it!


37: Place you want to visit?

: Kampung Gajah, Perak. Because somehow I feel like I belongs there. A place I can called home. A place I first discovered myself. But I also wish to land my feet at Taj Mahal :)


38: Last place you were?

: Err, my college at Ipoh I guessed. I rarely go out of my house whenever I'm at my family's house.


39: Do you have a crush?

: For four years.


40: Last time you kissed someone?

: Just now. Its my cat again, Wonka.


41: Last time you were insulted?

: Directly in front of me was several years ago. But behind my back, how would I possibly know?


42: Favorite flavor of sweet?

: Vanilla :) I like the taste of it, the scent of it and I love everything with vanilla!


43: What instruments do you play?

: Instrumental guitar.


44: Favorite piece of jewelry?

: Small bracelet :)


45: Last sport you played?

: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehe hehe he he he.


46: Last song you sang?

: Complicated by Avril Lavinge, in my bathroom just now.


47: Favorite chat up line?

: Take care (?)


48: Have you ever used it?

: Use what, that favourite chat line? Yup I kinda use it every single time I ended a conversation. But secretly, I like it so much when somebody said that to me lol weird Aqila.


49: Last time you hung out with anyone?

: I don't think I ever hung up on anyone if I got my memories right.


50: Who should answer these questions next?

: I don't even care :)


No comments: