May 24, 2015

Workout Routine


Disebabkan sejak kebelakangan ini aku sangat mudah letih dan lesu, aku putuskan untuk mencuba sesuatu yang sepatutnya seorang pelajar perubatan yang belajar tentang kesihatan sudah lama lakukan.


Bersenam.


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE CYCLE!


So I searched on You Tube for any easy aerobic routine and downloaded this :




Kinda scared of her muscular body thou.



Pagi Ahad yang murni ini telah menyaksikan betapa keras, janggal, aneh dan abnormal nya pergerakan badan aku dalam usaha mengikut rentak Bipasha Basu selama 30 minit yang penuh azab. I have to admit that I like the idea of me dancing and moving my body freely, but thats it - I only like the IDEA. Because if you see how I looked like just now, you've probably taped it and send it to Just For Laugh Gags, or maybe America's Funniest Home Videos.


And I probably overdid the abs exercise because I'm practically laughing at myself the entire workout session.


But that's okay. Its the effort that matters! I won't give up and will be doing this everyday until I'm fit enough to be walking around the hospital and stay energetic!


Fatigue and sleepy no more! *fist bump*

No comments: